App Cleaner & Uninstaller
How to Troubleshoot the Purchase Issue
App Cleaner & Uninstaller allows you to remove apps on Mac completely with just one click. The application provides Free and Pro modes. Although Mac App Store usually does its job without incident, some users may face certain errors while trying to purchase applications. If you are trying to get Pro but face an issue with the Purchase button, you should follow our step-by-step guide, so that to get know the reason why the Purchase button sometimes freezes and how to solve this issue.
Since the version 10.13 of macOS, some users face the App Store issue when the In-App Purchase option doesn’t work. Also, this may happen due to other reasons, for example, when a user switches the country of the App Store or uses different Apple accounts while purchasing any application. In this article, you will learn how to solve the issue when you want to upgrade App Cleaner & Uninstaller to the Pro version.
- First, make sure you have enough money to make a purchase. For this, go to your Account section → Payment Information and check what type of payment you registered there.
- Then make sure you’re making your in-App purchase with the same Apple ID you used to download the application.
If the first suggestion didn’t help, go to the next steps:
- Sign out from your account and quit the App Store window.
- Then go to the Applications folder and remove App Cleaner & Uninstaller to the Trash.
- Open the Finder window → Go to the system hidden Library folder → Preferences. Find and remove the com.apple.appstore.plist file.
- Restart your computer.
- According to the Apple Support page, these steps will help to solve the App Store issues. Now you should be able to purchase and restore your apps. So again sign in to your account in the App Store.
6. Download App Cleaner & Uninstaller and upgrade to Pro.
This time, the purchase should be completed successfully.
If you still see errors while trying to download, purchase or restore applications, contact Nektony Support Team via our email [email protected]. We help to solve any critical question as soon as possible.