Way 1 – Uninstall XBMC using App Cleaner
Use our free utility to uninstall any app from your Mac in a few steps. Launch, find, select and uninstall – it’s really easy.
App Cleaner Quick Links:
Way 2 – How to Uninstall XBMC from Mac Manually
1. Firstly quit XBMC. To do this you can press ⌘+Q while the app is active. Or press OFF button in the left-bottom corner and select Exit.
2. Go to the Applications folder. Find XMBC and move it to the Trash.
Basically, it’s all you have to do to uninstall XMBC, but in fact, it is not enough. There are lots of system files. So it’s better to uninstall them. Here is the list of those folders and files.
Use shortcut ⌘+⇧+G for fast navigation among them.
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library / Application Support / XBMC
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library /Saved Application State / com.teamxbmc.xbmc.savedState
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library / Logs / xbmc.log
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library /Logs / xbmc.old.log