Way 1 – Uninstall XBMC using App Cleaner
Use our free utility to uninstall any app from your Mac in a few steps. Launch, find, select & uninstall – really easy.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller:
Way 2 – How to Uninstall XBMC from Mac Manually
1. Firstly quit XBMC. To do this you can press ⌘+Q while app is active. Or press OFF button in the left-bottom corner and select Exit.
2. Go to Applications folder. Find XMBC and move it to the Trash.
Basically, it’s all you have to do to uninstall XMBC, but in fact it is not enough. There are lots of system files. So it’s better to uninstall them. Here is the list of those folders and files.
Use shortcut ⌘+⇧+G for fast navigation among them.
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library / Application Support / XBMC
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library /Saved Application State / com.teamxbmc.xbmc.savedState
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library / Logs / xbmc.log
- Users / [current user=””][/current] / ~Library /Logs / xbmc.old.log