But if you want to uninstall Flash Player on Mac, then you face a problem. Adobe Flash is not displayed on Launchpad or in any folder in the Applications. You can see it in the System Preferences Panes of your Mac only.
However, there are two ways to uninstall Adobe Flash on Mac.
Way 1 – Remove Flash from Mac with App Cleaner & Uninstaller
- Download App Cleaner & Uninstaller from the App Store.
- Scan your applications.
- Select Flash Player from the list of apps and click the Remove button.
- Confirm uninstalling of the program.
A short video tutorial how to uninstall Adobe Flash on Mac
Way 2 – Uninstall Flash Player manually
- Open the Finder and go to the Library folder.
- Check this subfolder ~/HomeFolder/Library/PreferencePanes for the Flash Player files and remove them.
* Please be careful and make sure that you are deleting the correct pane. Removal of the Apple default System Preferences Panes may damage your syatem.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller: