With App Cleaner & Uninstaller, you can remove applications from Mac or delete only unwanted service files and even Remains – the broken files from previously removed apps. App Cleaner allows you to manage extensions and disable all unwanted Mac startup programs with just one button.
Benefits of App Cleaner
Completely remove applications without leaving any trace.
Delete service files only and launch any application like for the first time.
Remove leftovers (broken service files) of apps previously moved to Trash.
Change Mac startup items, hide or disable Launch Agents, install files and other core extensions.
Take Care of Your Mac
with a Free Cleaner Tool from Nektony
Get Rid of all Unwanted Apps and their Junk Files
The application cleaner helps you to easily remove software from Mac without giving its service files a chance to remain.
- Delete Caches
- Delete Application Support files
- Delete Preference files
- Uninstall 1000+ Mac applications
Reset Mac Applications with App Cleaner
Use App Cleaner to reset your applications to a first-launch state by clearing their service files:
- Remove service files in just one click
- Free up your disk space
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
Clean up Remains – the Leftovers of Already Removed Apps
Check your Mac for traces of previously removed apps which remain on the disk when you drag & drop applications to the Trash.
Find and delete all leftovers, remains and broken service files!
Disable and Uninstall Mac System Extensions
Preview and operate user and core extensions installed on your Mac. You can easily switch their mode or even remove them completely.
- Disable Mac startup items
- Turn off Mac Launch Agents
- Remove macOS install files
- Remove browser extensions
- Clean up Screensavers
- Manage Preference Panes
- Remove Internet Plugins
- Uninstall Mac Widgets