The fastest way to find duplicate files on a Mac
Get the most accurate
In less than a minute
In just one click
Support all types of duplicate files
Find duplicate and similar photos in the Photos Library
Find duplicate music files in your Music Library
Find duplicate videos and movies with any extensions types
Find duplicate folders, documents, archives, and a whole lot more
How to delete duplicate files on Mac
Three easy steps and the job is done!
Scan any folder, external drive or Photos Library
Select unwanted duplicate files, folders or similar photos
Remove duplicates or merge folders for organizing files
Best Features of Duplicate File Finder Pro
Define duplicate files size to be searched
Skip specific folders or file types from search
Recover removed duplicates from the Trash
Detect duplicate music files in iTunes
View duplicates removal history
Configure Autoselect rules
Get smart duplicates Cleanup Hints
Use Auto Select and configure its rules
Find duplicates of any type of files extension
Find duplicates in even hidden folders
Get accurate byte-to-byte duplicates results
Quickly select duplicates in particular folders
Find duplicates on any disk, folder, storage
Detect duplicate pictures and similar photos
Find duplicate and similar folders
Merge folders and organize your files
Remove duplicates from Photos Library
Remove duplicates from Music Library
Don’t let useless duplicates take up valuable space on your disk.
Declutter your Mac. Organize your file collections.
- Choose the drives, folders, or Library collection you want to scan.
- You can specify the file extension types or even the minimal size of the files to be scanned.
- Find both absolute duplicate pictures and similar-looking photos as well.
- Easily compare similar images and choose only the best shots.
- Detect similar folders having both unique and duplicate files, and tidy up the mess of duplicates, even those located in deeply nested folders.
- Merge folders – move or copy files from one folder to another.
Clean up duplicate files in a safe and convenient way
- You can decide if the duplicates should be moved to Trash or deleted permanently.
- You can even set up Auto Deleting of the empty folders which usually remain after the duplicate file and folder cleanup.
- Finally, you can restore the removed items from Trash if needed.
Why choose Duplicate File Finder from Nektony?
Average 4.7/5 star rating
Notarized by Apple
Free to use
(Pro features for one-time payment)
10+ million downloads
5+ years on the market
Duplicate File Finder Reviews
DFF has been wonderful in helping me to remove duplicate files after migrating three portable hard drives onto one large disk. It saved me 415GB of file space out of the original 1.9GB.App Store
I like their Duplicate finder app. Tech support service is available even if you use the free version.This is my favorite app to manage my duplicate photos in the
Photos library. Trustpilot
Duplicate File Finder lets you get more free disk space by removing unnecessary identical or similar files and folders from your Mac. It works with a variety of file formats and has a really fast scanning algorithm to find matches.Fixthephoto
The app takes only a few minutes to fully scan my computer. It makes it easy to delete cache files and to dump the trash, which once saved me almost 2 GB when I forgot to do it. Simple, Quick, and Easy. Love it.App Store
Get rid of duplicate files and free up your disk from useless content absolutely for free!
Provides additional features