Show hidden files on Mac, hide files with one click, find hidden files by their name.
and approved by Apple.
The easiest way to find and
operate hidden files on Mac
Absolutely Free. Just
download and use it.
Funter is a free application to show hidden files, switch hidden files visibility in Finder, hide files, copy, move or remove unneeded hidden items.
Find files that Spotlight never finds.
Funter can find hidden files and folders in hidden folders, bundles, and packages.
- Choose any disk or folder for search
- Show all/hidden/unhidden files in results
- Search files in bundles and packages
- Reveal files in Finder
- Built-in files preview
- Copy, move or delete files
Hide files on Mac just in Finder
The app integrates to Finder and adds its own command to the context menu. Now you can change the file hidden attribute just from Finder.
Simply right-click on any file or folder and find the Hide/Unhide option in a shortcut menu
Get even more fantastic features with Funter! View your system usage and optimize your Mac.
- See Mac memory usage
- See your disk usage
- See the volume of removable junk files, duplicates, unused apps and large and old files
- Click on Review & Clean Up to optimize your Mac with Funter.