If your browser cannot download the .dmg file from the Nektony server, here are alternative ways to download the file:
For any questions, contact Nektony’s support team.
Show hidden files on Mac easily as never before!
- Access Funter right from the menu bar
- Switch hidden files visibility
- Make hidden files visible even after Finder relaunch
Find files that Spotlight never finds
Funter can find hidden files and folders in bundles, and packages.
- Choose any disk or folder for search
- Show all/hidden/unhidden files in your results
- Search files in bundles and packages
- Reveal files in Finder
- Built-in files preview
- Copy, move or delete files
Hide files on Mac just in Finder
Simply right-click on any file or folder and find the Hide/Unhide option in a shortcut menu.
View your system usage and optimize your Mac
- See Mac memory usage
- See your disk usage
- See the volume of removable junk files, duplicates, unused apps and large and old files
- Click on Review & Clean Up to optimize your Mac with Funter
Why to use Funter?
The easiest way to find and operate hidden files on a Mac
Apple-notarized. Safe and approved by Apple.
Absolutely Free. Just download and use it.
Funter speaks your language