Switch Hidden Files Visibility in Two Clicks
Funter (File Hunter) is a freeware Mac utility that can show and hide hidden and system files in Mac OS X Finder. It is helpful when you need to discover your files deep.
Funter is very simple in usage. Once launched, it displayed in the menubar as an eye pictogram. When eye is open - hidden files are visible, closed - invisible.
- Completely freeware without pop-up ads
- No need to launch Terminal
- Identify files state from menubar
- Uses nothingness of RAM
About Hidden Files Viewer
Funter is targeted for all Mac users who are looking for simplest way to find the invisible files on Mac. IT professionals, engineers, programmers and web developers will be especially benefited by using it. Note:
- After switching visibility your Finder will be relaunched
- Funter saves visibility preferences even after restart