VSDX Annotator provides a wide range of annotation possibilities. Create basic shapes, lines and arrows in a Visio® document. Add a title, comment or question shapes for your colleagues. You can choose a shape’s color, size, lines type and thickness. It is even possible to insert a graphic image to the drawing.
This app handles all of your needs, enabling you to add comments and modify a Microsoft Visio® file on the OS X operating system.
Annotation Tools to Edit Visio® on Mac
Our team understands how important it is to have a Microsoft Visio® alternative for Mac. We have created VSDX Annotator to close the gap of interoperability for those who need to share MS Visio® drawings between different operation systems` users. VSDX Annotator is a powerful application with an advanced ability to modify Visio® drawings on Mac.
You will love VSDX Annotator`s intuitive design and the stunning set of editing possibilities.
- Add any text shape with the ability to change:
- – Font
- – Color
- – Line alignment
- – Bold/Cursive/Underlined
- – Size
- Choose the line type for any arrow, line, shape borders.
- Add a shadow for any graphic object you create.
- Easily change the order for any graphic object. Select the object and choose the action.