VSDX Annotator supports Microsoft Visio® VSD, VDX and VSDX file formats. It shows the drawings exactly the same way as they are displayed in Visio®. It allows to open Visio® files and preview complex technical drawings with layers, shape data and hyperlinks.
- View Visio® 2000-2013 files in VSD, VDX and VSDX formats. You can see multipage drawings with advanced rendering of all a Visio® file`s content and accurate display of:
- – rich objects formatting
- – metafile images
- – OLE-objects
- – tabulated texts
- – background pages
- – links
- View the layers and switch a document’s layers visibility. You can even show hidden layers.
- Explore Shape Data, Hyperlinks, and Guides.
- Navigate multipage Visio® documents. For convenience, you can choose scrolling and zoom tools. You can also zoom the document to page size or page width.
To open a Visio® on Mac:
- Click “Open” tab on the Startup Window.
- Choose the drawing from your Mac folders.
*The second time you can open the file from “Recent” tab, where already viewed files are stored. There is also a search option to find a file in a store of viewed Visio® files.
Preview tools to view Visio® files on Mac
Set the Layers for view
Shape Data to view detailed information of graphic objects
Hyperlinks icon to view the graphic objects` links
Guides icon to see the guides on the Visio® drawing page
VSDX Annotator is a great Visio® editor for Mac when you need to make some notes and changes in a Visio® document on your Mac. This app makes it possible to annotate your Visio® flowcharts, diagrams, schemes, drawings and other Visio® files on your Mac.
VSDX Annotator provides a wide range of annotation possibilities. Create basic shapes, lines and arrows in a Visio® document. Add a title, comment or question shapes for your colleagues. You can choose a shape’s color, size, lines type and thickness. It is even possible to insert a graphic image to the drawing.
This app handles all of your needs, enabling you to add comments and modify a Microsoft Visio® file on the OS X operating system.
Annotation Tools to Edit Visio® on Mac
Our team understands how important it is to have a Microsoft Visio® alternative for Mac. We have created VSDX Annotator to close the gap of interoperability for those who need to share MS Visio® drawings between different operation systems` users. VSDX Annotator is a powerful application with an advanced ability to modify Visio® drawings on Mac.
You will love VSDX Annotator`s intuitive design and the stunning set of editing possibilities.
Add any text shape with the ability to change:
- – Font
- – Color
- – Line alignment
- – Bold/Cursive/Underlined
- – Size
- Choose the line type for any arrow, line, shape borders.
- Add a shadow for any graphic object you create.
- Easily change the order for any graphic object. Select the object and choose the action.
Convert Visio® to PDF
VSDX Annotator is also Visio® Converter. You can collaborate on Visio® drawings in a multiplatform environment and convert VSDX, VDX and VSDX files to most the common format, PDF. Click the appropriate button and choose a folder to save Visio® as PDF.
Send the file in PDF via e-mail
VSDX Annotator allows you to mail Visio® drawings to colleagues in just one click. Simply press the appropriate button and the app will attach the PDF file format of the drawing to your Mail window.
Print Visio® drawings
To see Visio® drawing on paper just tap the “Print” button. It is possible to choose single pages to print. Note: wireless printing supported via AirPrint only.
Save the modified VSDX file in the same file format
VSDX Annotator is an excellent Microsoft Visio® alternative for Mac users. It has an option to save the annotated .vsdx document back to .vsdx for further opening and editing in MS Visio®< diagramming application.
- Go to File from Menu Bar
- Select Save or Save As Copy
*Note “Save as .vsdx” option is available only for VSDX files