How to preview Visio files on Mac
VSDX Annotator supports Microsoft Visio VSD, VDX and VSDX file formats. It shows the drawings exactly the same way as they are displayed in Visio. It allows to preview complex technical drawings with layers, shape data and hyperlinks.
- Preview Visio 2000-2013 drawings in VSD, VDX and VSDX formats. You can see multipage drawings with advanced rendering of all a Visio file`s content and accurate display of:
- – rich objects formatting
- – metafile images
- – OLE-objects
- – tabulated texts
- – background pages
- – links
- View the layers and switch a document’s layers visibility. You can even show hidden layers.
- Explore Shape Data, Hyperlinks, and Guides.
- Navigate multipage Visio documents. For convenience, you can choose scrolling and zoom tools. You can also zoom the document to page size or page width.
To open a Visio document:
- Click “Open” tab on the Startup Window.
- Choose the drawing from your Mac folders.
*The second time you can open the file from “Recent” tab, where already viewed files are stored. There is also a search option to find a file in a store of viewed Visio files.
View tools for preview Visio drawings