VSDX Annotator is an app to View, Edit and Convert Visio® Files on Mac. It renders all Visio® files` content with formatting details and as a result, shows the files exactly the same way as they are displayed by MS Visio®.
VSDX Annotator supports Microsoft Visio® VSD, VDX and VSDX file formats. It shows the drawings exactly the same way as they are displayed in Visio®. It allows to open Visio® files and preview complex technical drawings with layers, shape data and hyperlinks.
- View Visio® 2000-2013 files in VSD, VDX and VSDX formats. You can see multipage drawings with advanced rendering of all a Visio® file`s content and accurate display of:
- – rich objects formatting
- – metafile images
- – OLE-objects
- – tabulated texts
- – background pages
- – links
- View the layers and switch a document’s layers visibility. You can even show hidden layers.
- Explore Shape Data, Hyperlinks, and Guides.
- Navigate multipage Visio® documents. For convenience, you can choose scrolling and zoom tools. You can also zoom the document to page size or page width.
To open a Visio® on Mac:
- Click “Open” tab on the Startup Window.
- Choose the drawing from your Mac folders.
*The second time you can open the file from “Recent” tab, where already viewed files are stored. There is also a search option to find a file in a store of viewed Visio® files.
Peview tools to view Visio® files on Mac