Funter – Show Hidden Files on Mac
Show Hidden Files in 2 Clicks
- Switch hidden files visibility
- Easily access from the system menu bar
- Integrate the option to Finder
- Get the same hidden files state even after Finder relaunch.
Search in Hidden Folders, Bundles and Packages
Funter provides Search feature to find hidden files and folders – the thing Spotlight doesn’t do.
- Choose any disk or folder for search
- Show all/hidden/unhidden files in results
- Search files in bundles and packages
- Reveal files in Finder
- Built-in files preview
- Copy, move or delete files
Hide Files On Mac just in Finder
The app integrates to Finder, and adds own command to context menu. Now you can change file hidden attribute just from Finder.
Simply right click on any file or folder and find the Hide/Unhide option in a shortcut menu
Clean up your Mac using Funter
Funter has a built-in smart option which allows you to clean inactive RAM and speed up your Mac.
Also, the app shows the system usage on your Mac and provides a brief data about:
- How much RAM memory is used.
- How much disk space is filled up by junk files, duplicate files, large and old files and unused apps.
Just Click the Review & Cleanup button to learn more about your “space eaters”.
How to Show Hidden Files on Mac – Video Guide
Note. Funter is not a replacement for system Spotlight search technology.
show hidden files, show hidden files mac, mac show hidden files, how to show hidden files, os x show hidden files, hide hidden files mac, show hidden folders mac, show hidden folders, show library folder mac, hide files mac, unhide files mac, view hidden files