Show hidden files on Mac
Free application to operate hidden files and folders on Mac
hide files, copy, move or remove them.
Show Hidden Files in 2 Clicks
- Switch hidden files visibility
- Access from system menu bar
- Finder “remembers” the state after relaunch
- The fastest way to show hidden files
Search in Hidden Folders, Bundles and Packages
Funter provides Search feature to find hidden files and folders – the thing Spotlight doesn’t do.
- Choose any disk or folder for search
- Show all/hidden/unhidden files in results
- Search files in bundles and packages
- Reveal files in Finder
- Built-in files preview
- Copy, move or delete files
Hide Files On Mac just in Finder
The app integrates to Finder, and adds own command to context menu.Now you can change file hidden attribute just from Finder.
Simply right click on any file or folder and find Hide/Unhide option in shortcut menu
How to Show Hidden Files on Mac
Note. Funter is not a replacement for system Spotlight search technology.
- Additional Information
show hidden files, show hidden files mac, mac show hidden files, how to show hidden files, os x show hidden files, hide hidden files mac, show hidden folders mac, show hidden folders, show library folder mac, hide files mac, unhide files mac, view hidden files