App Cleaner & Uninstaller
How to Restore Your Purchase
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a tool for complete removal of apps on your Mac. It provides two modes: the Free version and In-App Purchase for the Pro version. If you have purchased App Cleaner and for some reasons changed your Mac, you do not have to buy it again. You can restore your purchase. Follow these steps to do it:
- Open App Cleaner & Uninstaller and click the Upgrade to Pro button.
- Click the Restore button.
- You will need to sign in to the App Store with the same Apple ID you used to purchase App Cleaner & Uninstaller. Enter your Apple ID and password and click the Sign In button.
- Then you will see the window with the Use PRO button. Click this button and enjoy using all the features of App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
How to Troubleshoot the Pro Version Restoring
Some users of the macOS v. 10.13 may face the App Store issue when the Restore button doesn’t work. Also, the users may face this issue because of switching the countries or because of using different accounts in the App Store. We understand the inconvenience of this situation and would appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Here is how to restore App Cleaner & Uninstaller when the appropriate button doesn’t help.
Please, follow these steps to troubleshoot the Restore issue:
- Remove App Cleaner & Uninstaller to the Trash.
- Go to the App Store and sign out from your account.
3. Then sign in with the same ID you used to purchase App Cleaner & Uninstaller the first time.
4. Download App Cleaner & Uninstaller from the App Store again.
5. Launch the application and go again to the Upgrade to Pro window.
6. Click the Price button.
Please note, that App Cleaner & Uninstaller provides non-consumable in-app purchase. According to Apple rules, this means you can buy these items one time only, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. If you lose a non-consumable purchase, you might be able to download it again for free. Thus, you do not have to worry about paying money the second time.
7. Then click the Buy button.
8. You will see the message that you have already purchased this. Click Ok to download it again for free. Once again, if you have purchased the app before, Apple will not charge payment from you. It will just restore your in-app purchase.
9. Then you will get the notification, that your purchase was successful.
If you still see errors while trying to download, purchase or restore applications, contact Nektony Support Team via our email [email protected].