Certainly, every Mac user has tons of junk files on a Mac hard drive, such as cache, logs, language resources, installation files, files in Trash, downloads, and so on. All of them just waste your disk space. In this article, we show how to free up space on Mac with MacCleaner Pro.
MacCleaner Pro is a cleanup utility that helps to get rid of gigabytes of unneeded files, free up disk space on your Mac, and speed up its performance with just a few clicks.
The program also provides additional PRO tools for those users, who want to perform a deep Mac cleanup, analyzing their disk space usage, removing duplicate files and completely uninstalling unwanted apps.
Follow these steps to quickly free up space on your Mac:
- Open MacCleaner Pro. The program will scan your hard drive and display your disk usage.
- Switch to the Clean up Mac section from the sidebar. Here you can see the types of files that can be safely removed: caches, installation files, language files and downloads.
- Switch to Expert mode to see more files that can be removed to clear storage space. Here you can select Mail downloads, screenshots, files in Trash, and language files for particular applications.
- Once you have selected all types of junk files for removal, click the Remove button.
- Confirm Mac disk cleanup.
That’s it! Now you know how to free up disk space on a Mac with MacCleaner Pro. If you need to free up even more storage space, use the Pro tools from the program to find and remove duplicate files, unneeded apps, extensions and broken service files. Follow this link to learn more about MacCleaner Pro