Mac Cleanup Suite is a collection of applications intended to clean up disk space and memory.
With the help of the suite apps you can make a quick cleanup of the system, find space-consuming files and folders, build a map of disk space usage.
App Uninstaller – $7.99
Advanced version of App Cleaner. Uninstaller deletes all service files, remains and executives. Make sure those extra files aren’t eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
- Correctly & safely uninstall applications
- Remove all service application files
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
- Reset application states
Disk Expert – $9.99
What’s really taking up space on your computer? Quickly and easily find the biggest, bulkiest files, so you can remove or back them up as needed. Space Analyzer makes the process simple and intuitive so you can clear space faster.
- Scans your hard drive & visually displays the disk space usage as sunburst diagram
- Creates a list of the 25 biggest items for every folder
- Simplifies the cleanup process
- Scans your app logs and caches, browser data, etc.
- Scans DropBox & any cloud storage folders
ClearDisk – $8.99
In 5 minutes or less, cleaner will help you remove any unnecessary file from your Mac’s startup disk. It’s fast, efficient, and worth every penny.
- Clean your most file-collecting folders
- Access & clear up system files
- Identify the size of unnecessary items
- Remove unnecessary language resources stored in your applications
- Easily pick items to clear from Downloads & Trash
- Clean up your Downloads folder
- Clear items stored in cache files
- Improve productivity by renewing application’s caches & logs
Advanced Duplicates Expert – $9.99
If you are working on a computer a lot, you probably create duplicates all the time without even knowing it. In fact, statistics show that at least 7% of your Mac is most likely clogged by duplicates. Get rid of them now with Duplicates Expert, and start the season with a clean slate.
- Use the smart search & comparison algorithm to easily find duplicates
- Find similar folders in addition to duplicates
- Preview all duplicates in Quick View or open them in Finder
- Easily delete duplicate files
- Adjust minimal size of scanned files manually or rely on the app’s algorithm
- Exclude specific folders, files, and extensions from being scanned
Memory Cleaner X– FREE
Make your Mac live up to its fullest potential with this performance-improving app. The app manages your Mac’s memory from the menu bar so you can free up space whenever needed.
- Clean cached RAM memory
- Monitor the RAM usage on your computer
- Free up memory with one click
- View the memory used by the system & the memory used by applications and processes
- Reallocate memory to new apps & make them run faster
- Clear inactive RAM automatically or manually
Disk Inspector – $7.99
Disk Inspector goes beyond the startup disk— it scans a wide variety of drives, disks, and storage types to give you a complete assessment of valuable space you are wasting.
- Manage photo collections
- Scan hard disk volumes, CD and DVD disks, flash drives, external storage disks, mounted DMG volumes & folders with FileVault protection
- Get key information for disks such as the file type, connection protocol, etc.
- Watch scanning progress & real-time results
- Organize video & music collections
- Keep storage free of unused files
Funter is tool to show, find and view hidden files and folders on Mac. Mac apps and browsers create lots of unneeded files, which free up memory space. Funter lets you to find system & hidden files, make them visible and hide regular files
- Show hidden files in two cklicks
- Search hidden files in system folders and packages
- Hide/unhide your files to be visible in Finder