Uninstall LogMeIn from Mac
How ot Remove LogMeIn with App Cleaner
App Cleaner is a special utility that allows you to uninstall any software in several clicks. With App Cleaner you can delete LogMein completely in less that a minute:
- Just launch App Cleaner.
- Find LogMeIn Client and LogMeIn Control Panel and select them.
- The click the Remove button and confirm their uninstalling.
How to Delete Logmein Manually
The manual way of Logmein removal requires following the next steps:
- Quit LogMeIn if it’s running.
- Find LogMeIn icon in menu bar, click on it and select Exit.
3. Then go to the Applications folder and find LogMeIn Client and LogMeIn Control Panel. Remove them to Trash.
4. Now you have to find and remove the LogMeIn’s system files and folders. They are stored in the Library folder. For the easy navigation use the ⌘+⇧+G key shortcut.
- ~Library > Application Support > LogMeIn ClientMacintosh HD > Users > [current user][/current]¡ > ~Library > Caches > com.logmein.Toolkit
- ~Library > Caches > com.logmein.ignition
- ~Library > Preferences > com.logmein.Toolkit.plist
- ~Library > Preferences > com.logmein.ignition.xml
- ~Library > Preferences > com.logmein.ignition.plist
- ~Library > Logs> LogMeIn Client
- ~Library > Cookies > com.logmein.Toolkit.binarycookies
- ~Library > Cookies > com.logmein.ignition.binarycookies
5. Finally, empty the Trash and reboot your Mac.