Need to uninstall LogMeIn from your Mac? Use one of the following methods to remove the app completely and correctly:
How to manually uninstall LogMeIn on Mac
The manual way of Logmein removal requires following the next steps:
- Quit LogMeIn if it’s running.
- Find LogMeIn icon in the Menu bar, click on it and select Exit.
- Then go to the Applications folder and find LogMeIn Client and LogMeIn Control Panel. Remove them to Trash.
- Now you have to find the LogMeIn’s system files and folders. They are stored in the Library folder. For the easy navigation use the ⌘+⇧+G key shortcut.
- ~/Library/Application Support/LogMeIn Client
- ~/Library/Logs> LogMeIn Client
- Finally, empty the Trash and reboot your Mac.
Remove the following files and folders:
How to remove LogMeIn using App Cleaner & Uninstaller
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a special utility that allows you to uninstall any software in several clicks. With App Cleaner you can delete LogMein completely in less than a minute:
- Just launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Find LogMeIn Client and select them.
- The click the Remove button and confirm their uninstalling.