Need to uninstall LogMeIn from your Mac? Use one of the following methods to remove the app completely and correctly:
How to Manually Uninstall LogMeIn on Mac
The manual way of Logmein removal requires following the next steps:
- Quit LogMeIn if it’s running.
- Find LogMeIn icon in the Menu bar, click on it and select Exit.
3. Then go to the Applications folder and find LogMeIn Client and LogMeIn Control Panel. Remove them to Trash.
4. Now you have to find the LogMeIn’s system files and folders. They are stored in the Library folder. For the easy navigation use the ⌘+⇧+G key shortcut.
Remove the following files and folders:
- ~/Library/Application Support/LogMeIn Client
- ~/Library/Logs> LogMeIn Client
5. Finally, empty the Trash and reboot your Mac.
How to Remove LogMeIn Using App Cleaner & Uninstaller
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a special utility that allows you to uninstall any software in several clicks. With App Cleaner you can delete LogMein completely in less than a minute:
- Just launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Find LogMeIn Client and LogMeIn Control Panel and select them.
- The click the Remove button and confirm their uninstalling.