Duplicate File Finder is free to download from the App Store.With the app’s complimentary mode, you can find and remove duplicate files from your computer. However, if you want to get even more useful features, just make an in-App purchase to upgrade to the Pro version. Let’s look at more detailed specifications of the free and paid modes of Duplicate File Finder.
The Features of Pro Mode (in-App Purchase)
Get even more awesome benefits:
How to upgrade to Pro
- Launch the application, scan any folder and then in the Overview window click the green Get Pro button.
- Click to Buy..
- In the pop-up window enter your Apple ID and password. Please make sure that you are using the same Apple account you used when you downloaded the Free mode of the app. Click Sign in.
That’s all. The in-App purchase for Duplicate File Finder is completed. You will certainly be convinced that you have Pro when you see the following changes:
- The Upgrade to Pro button has disappeared.
- The lock signs have disappeared.
- The Similars tab is now available.
- The ability to delete duplicate folders is also now available.
- You can view the biggest Similar Folders.
- You can Merge Folders.
- You can use the Select Duplicates in Folder option.
*Note: Sometimes it may take some time to process your transaction by Apple Service because of an unstable internet connection or some other reasons. If, after purchasing, you still see the Upgrade button, you would need to restore the app. Try to reboot your Mac and click again Upgrade to Pro, then use the Restore button. The issue should be solved. You don’t have to worry about your money, because, according to Apple’s rules of non-consumable type of in-App Purchase it is impossible to pay twice.