- Remove JDownloader using its native uninstaller.
- Uninstall JDownloader manually.
- Delete JDownloader using App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
Way 1 – Use the Native Uninstaller
The JDownloader uninstaller can be found in the following location:
Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > bin > JDownloader (2.0) > JDownloader Uninstaller.app
Launch this files and follow the provided steps to uninstall the application.
Way 2 – Uninstall JDownloader Manually
Unlike other apps, JDownloader doesn’t actually appear in the Applications folder. What you’ll find there is just a shortcut.
GIMP is located in the following location:
Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > bin > JDownloader (2.0)
The service files of GIMP are located here:
Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Preferences > org.jdownloader.launcher.plist
You need to find and remove both files.
Use the ⌘+⇧+G key shortcut to find them in Finder.
Way 3 – Uninstall JDownloader using App Cleaner
Here is how to uninstall JDownloader using an easy tool App Cleaner:
- Download App Cleaner and scan your applications.
- Select the Jdownloader app in a list on the left and click the Remove button.