Uninstall Logitech Control Center on Mac
Logitech Control Center is an application which allows you to customize your computer mouse and key functions on your keyboard. If for any reason you need to uninstall Logitech Control Center from your Mac, use one one the removal methods, provided below.
- How to uninstall the Logitech Control Center manually.
- How to uninstall the Logitech Control Center using App Cleaner.
Manual Removal of App Cleaner & Uninstaller
The Logitech Control Center (LCC) includes the following applications:
- Logitech Unifying Software
- LCC Uninstaller
- LCC Connection Utility
To uninstall Logitech drivers follow these steps:
- Go to the Applications folder → Utilities and launch LCC Uninstaller.
2. In the appeared window, click the Uninstall button.
3. Once the uninstallation is completed, restart your system. The application should be removed from your Mac.
Uninstall the Logitech Control Center Using App Cleaner
If for some reason, you can’t find the LCC Uninstaller file on your Mac, you can completely remove the program using App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller allows you to quickly uninstall any app on a Mac. It scans your Application folder and finds all service files of each application. This means, that the apps will be uninstalled completely and safely and no leftovers will remain on your Mac. To uninstall Logitech using App Cleaner & Uninstaller, just follow these easy steps:
- Launch App Cleaner.
- Select the items related to LCC.
- Click to remove them and confirm the deletion.