Uninstall TeamViewer from Mac
TeamViewer is an application for remote control, desktop sharing and web conferencing between iOS and macOS devices. If for any reason you need to remove TeamViewer from your Mac, follow this article. We will share two methods on how to uninstall TeamViewer completely and correctly.
Remove TeamViewer from Mac Manually
- Make sure that TeamViewer is not running and close it. To do this click on the TeamViewer’s icon on the Menu bar and choose Exit TeamViewer.
2. Open the Applications folder in Finder and find TeamViewer there. Remove it to the Trash.
3. After that, remove TeamViewer’s system files and folders, that are located in the following locations:
- ~/Library/Application Support/TeamViewer
- ~/Library/Caches/ com.teamviewer.TeamViewer
For easy navigation use the ⌘+⇧+G key shortcut.
4. Then reboot your Mac and TeamViewer will be completely removed.
Uninstall TeamViewer using App Cleaner & Uninstaller
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a special utility that allows you to delete apps completely and safely in just a few clicks. Follow these steps to remove TeamViewer from your Mac:
- Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Find TeamViewer in the list of apps.
- Select an app and all its system files.
- Click the Remove button.