Basically, you have two options to uninstall Hotspot Shield from your Mac. Please, use one of the methods below in order to uninstall VPN Shield from your Mac computer completely and safely.
Uninstall VPN Shield Manually
To uninstall VPN Shield manually perform the following steps:
- Quit VPN Shield.
- Then remove VPN Shield from the Applications folder.
- After that find and remove the application’s service files. They are stored in the following locations:
- ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshieldhelper
- ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshield *~Library is a hidden folder. Use a freeware Funter to view hidden files or press the ⌘+⇧+G shortcut for moving into a specific location in Finder.
4. Then just empty your Trash folder.