Way 1 – Delete VPN Shield with App Cleaner
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a free app to remove applications on Mac in several clicks
- Download App Cleaner from App Store.
- Launch the application.
- Find VPN Shield.
- Select the app and its service files.
- Click the Remove button.
Way 2 – Uninstall VPN Shield Manually
To uninstall VPN Shield perform the following actions:
1. Remove VPN Shield from Applications folder
2. After that remove 2 folders listed below.
- Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshieldhelper
- Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshield
~Library is a hidden folder. Use our freeware app Funter to view hidden files or ⌘+⇧+G shortcut for moving into a specific location:
App Cleaner & Uninstaller: