Way 1 – Delete VPN Shield with App Cleaner
Use a free software App Cleaner & Uninstaller to remove applications on a Mac in a few clicks:
- Download App Cleaner.
- Launch the application.
- Find VPN Shield in the list of scanned apps.
- Select VPN Shield and its service files.
- Click the Remove button.
Way 2 – Uninstall VPN Shield Manually
To uninstall VPN Shield manually perform the following steps:
1. Remove VPN Shield from the Applications folder
2. After that remove its service files. They are stored in the following locations:
- Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshieldhelper
- Macintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Containers > com.stidia.vpnshield
~Library is a hidden folder. Use a freeware Funter to view hidden files or press the ⌘+⇧+G shortcut for moving into a specific location in Finder.
3. Then just empty your Trash folder.
App Cleaner Quick Links: