The latest iPhone models keep producing better and better camera pictures. Some users store their photos in the phone’s memory, while others import iPhone photos to Mac to free up memory. Today we will tell you how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
How to download pictures from iPhone to Mac using Image Capture
- Connect your iOS device to a computer with a USB cable.
- Open the Image Capture application from Launchpad
- Select your device from the left section and you will see all your media files.
- Select all files with Command+A shortcut, choose the folder for transferring files and click the Import All button.
It will take a few seconds to a minute to copy photos and videos to Mac.
How to get photos from iPhone to Mac using Photos app
- Open Photos application from Launchpad.
- Select the pictures and click Import Selected or Import New.
After transferring the photos you can view them in separate albums as you do on your iPhone:
- All photos
- Last import
How to import pictures from iPhone to Mac using AirDrop
- Open Finder and go to AirDrop on your Mac.
- Switch on Wi-fi and AirDrop on your iOS device.
- Go to Photos and select the pictures.
- Click the Share button in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Mac to export the files to. The copied files will be available in the Downloads folder on the Mac.
Now you have learned 3 easy ways to copy photos from iPhone to Mac.