Way 1 – Delete Spotify using App Cleaner
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a program, that removes apps with all their service files. To uninstall Spotify with App Cleaner, follow these steps:
- Launch App Cleaner.
- Select Spotify from the list of apps.
- Click the Remove button and confirm removal.
Way 2 – Uninstall Spotify Manually
You can delete Spotify manually you have to:but it will require much more time. Her eare the steps to uninstall Spotify manually:
1. First, close Spotify. For this, go to the Menubar, click on Spotify and select Quit Spotify.
2. Then remove Spotify from the Applications folder.
3. Now you need to find all the service files of the app and delete them. The support files are usually stored in the hidden Library folder:
- ~Library/Application Support/Spotify
- ~Library/Saved Application State/com.spotify.client.savedState
You can use a freeware Funter to see hidden files or use the ⌘+⇧+G shortcut to enter a specific folder.