- What is MacCleaner Pro?
- What are the system requirements for MacCleaner Pro?
- Does MacCleaner Pro provide a free trial version?
- How do I purchase a MacCleaner Pro license?
- Where can I find the license key for MacCleaner Pro?
- How do I activate the license for MacCleaner Pro?
- How long is my license valid for?
- Do you have an additional discount for MacCleaner Pro?
- How can I speed up my Mac with MacCleaner Pro?
- What are requirements for Memory Cleaner?
- How can I quickly clean up my Mac with MacCleaner Pro?
- Can MacCleaner Pro help me to free up disk space on my Mac?
- How often should I use MacCleaner Pro?
- How do I uninstall MacCleaner Pro?
What is MacCleaner Pro?
MacCleaner Pro is an all-in-one program to clean up and speed up a Mac computer.
What are the system requirements for MacCleaner Pro?
MacCleaner Pro is compatible with macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor, 4 GB RAM. It takes 30.7 MB of hard drive space.
Does MacCleaner Pro provide a free trial version?/p>
Yes, you can download a free trial of the program, which allows you to use all the features of the program for 7 days with no restrictions.
How do I purchase a MacCleaner Pro license?
- Go to the Nektony store.
- Click the Pricing button next to MacCleaner Pro.
- Enter your payment details and click to Pay.
- The license will be sent to your email address.
Where can I find the license key for MacCleaner Pro?
Once you’ve made the payment, the license key will be sent to your email address. Please, check your spam folder if you didn’t find the letter, or contact our support team.
How do I activate the license for MacCleaner Pro?
- Launch MacCleaner Pro.
- In the menu bar, click MacCleaner Pro → select License Info…
- Enter your license key.
- Click the Activate button.
How long is my license valid for?
The license for MacCleaner Pro is a one-time-purchase for an unlimited period of time.
Do you have an additional discount for MacCleaner Pro?
Yes, if you are a student or represent an educational institution, you are welcome to make use of the 20% educational discount program for MacCleaner Pro. Learn more >>
How many computers can I install MacCleaner Pro on?
MacCleaner Pro supports family sharing. You can use one license on up to 2 Mac computers.
How can I speed up my Mac with MacCleaner Pro?
- Go to the Speed Up Mac section.
- Review the items that influence your Mac’s performance.
- Click the Review & Speed Up button.
How can I quickly clean up my Mac with MacCleaner Pro?
- Go to the Clean Up Mac section.
- Review all junk files that can be safely removed.
- Click the Review & Clean Up button.
Can MacCleaner Pro help me to free up disk space on my Mac?
Yes. MacCleaner Pro provides special tools that allow you to perform a deep cleanup of your Mac hard drive. Use them for the following tasks: analyze your disk space usage, find the bulkiest content, find and remove duplicate files, similar photos, uninstall unwanted apps, clean up broken service files of removed apps, delete extensions, cache, cookies and other unneeded support files, including hidden files.
How often should I use MacCleaner Pro?
Cache and other junk files are created regularly when you use your Mac. There is no way to prevent them from appearing. So we suggest you clean up your Mac from unneeded stuff at least once a month. Also, if your Mac’s speed is slow, always use the special helper Memory Cleaner, which will help you to regularly monitor memory usage by apps, free up RAM and speed up your Mac.
How do I uninstall MacCleaner Pro?
If for some reason you need to uninstall MacCleaner Pro, follow these steps:
- Close MacCleaner Pro and quit all additional tools of the program: App Cleaner & Uninstaller, Duplicate File Finder, Disk Expert, Funter and Memory Cleaner.
- Open Finder → go to the Applications folder and remove MacCleaner Pro from there.
- Then in Finder press the Cmd+Shift+G shortcut and navigate the ~/Library folder.
- Go to the Application Support folder and remove the com.nektony.Maccleaner-Pro-SII folder from there.
- Empty your Trash.