Disk Expert works with local volumes, displaying them and allows you to scan volumes for file structure.
Here is a list of possibilities you get with Disk Expert:
- View available volumes of types: hard disk volumes, flash drive volumes, CD and DVD disks, mounted DMG volumes.
- View volume information: volume size, free size, file system type, device model number, device interface, bootable option.
- Navigate through the folders of scanned volumes, displaying files and folders.
- Get information about files and folders sizes.
- Use QuickLook preview for folders and files.
- Get information about file or folder, preview them in Finder.
- Scan network disks.
- Find your hidden files and folders.
- Scan protected folders with FileVault or other protected systems.
- Remove unneeded files to Trash.
- Move or copy files and folders to other locations and volumes.