Uninstall BitTorrent from Mac Completely
How to Uninstall BitTorrent Manually
Follow this guide:
- Close the application if it’s opened.
- Go to the Applications folder and delete BitTorrent from there.
- Then find and remove system folders and files of BitTorrent.
- ~Library > Application Support >BitTorrentMacintosh HD > Users > [current user=””][/current] > ~Library > Caches > com.bittorrent.BitTorrent
- ~Library > Preferences > com.bittorrent.BitTorrent.plist
- ~Library > LaunchAgents > com.bittorrent.plist
The tilda before Library means that the folder is hidden. Use the ⌘+⇧+G key shorcut to navigate hidden files or use a freeware app Funter to show and hide hidden files on your Mac.
As soon as you remove all the service files of BitTorrent, the app will be completely uninstalled from your Mac.