Uninstall Adobe Photoshop
How to delete Adobe Photoshop from Mac completely
Adobe applications because of its complexity allocate lots of system files outside commonly used App Container or Application folder. In fact, most of the applications create them, but not so many. Simply remove the Photoshop folder to the Trash and empty it – totally not worth it. In this case, there are two possible outcomes:
- The application does not allow you to remove because it’s in use.
- The application will be deleted, but those files created by Photoshop outside Applications folder will remain on your hard drive.
Here you can find specific manuals for most-used versions of Photoshop.
In general, there is a number of similar steps:
- Find special uninstaller provided with the app.
- Specify if you want to delete an executive file only or the whole app with its settings.
- Click delete app.
- Manually search for remained service files.
Still, all versions have its own little nuances. Read a special guide to remove required version of Adobe Photoshop.
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 from Mac
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from Mac
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC from Mac
- Uninstall Creative Cloud from Mac
- Uninstall any application from Mac
If you wish to uninstall Adobe Photoshop in an easier way, then use an uninstaller App Cleaner. The app allows uninstalling and removing apps with all service files in one click.