Uninstall Adobe Photoshop
How to delete Adobe Photoshop from Mac completely
Adobe applications, because of their complexity, allocate lots of system files outside commonly used App Containers of Application folders. In fact, most applications create them, but not as many. Simply moving the Photoshop folder to the Trash and emptying it is totally not worth it. In this case, there are two possible outcomes:
- The application does not allow you to remove because it’s in use.
- The application will be deleted, but those files created by Photoshop outside the Applications folder will remain on your hard drive.
Here you can find specific manuals for the most-used versions of Photoshop.
In general, there are a number of similar steps:
- Find the special uninstaller provided with the app.
- Specify if you want to delete an executive file only or the whole app with its settings.
- Click delete app.
- Manually search for remaining service files.
Still, all versions have their own little nuances. Read the specific guide to remove your specific version of Adobe Photoshop.
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 from Mac
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from Mac
- Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC from Mac
- Uninstall Creative Cloud from Mac
- Uninstall any application from Mac
If you wish to uninstall Adobe Photoshop in an easier way, use an uninstaller, such as App Cleaner. The app allows you to uninstall and remove apps with all their service files in one click.