Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
You cannot delete Creative Cloud (CC), if you have installed applications of Adobe CC.
So, to before trying to put CC in Trash, make sure you don’t have specific apps installed from Creative Studio. Your Apps tab should be similar to the following:
If it’s ok, start deinstallation.
- Quit Creative Cloud app manager
Go to the app in Menu Bar, and click Quit.
- Find uninstaller in the following location
Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Creative Cloud/Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
P.S. If you cannot find the file by this address, try this one
Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud/Utils/Creative Cloud Uninstaller
- Launch Creative Cloud app.
Now it will request your administrator password.
- If you don;t have other Adobe applications installed on your Mac, you can delete several minor service files, so-called leftovers. Simply trash two folders Adobe Installers & Adobe Utilities
- The last point is not necessary, but it’s better to relaunch your Mac.
One more way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use a special application App Cleaner. You can also delete any other program on a Mac with a full and safe cleanup by using App Cleaner.