Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud comes with the ability to install a bunch of all the major Adobe apps, such as
- First, quit the Creative Cloud app manager. For this, go to the app in Menu Bar, and click Quit.
- Then find the CC uninstaller in the following location:
Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Creative Cloud/Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
P.S. If you cannot find the file by this address, try this one:
Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud/Utils/Creative Cloud Uninstaller
- Launch the Creative Cloud uninstaller app and click the Uninstall button. It will request your administrator password.
- If you don’t have other Adobe applications installed on your Mac, you can delete several minor service files, the so-called leftovers. Simply trash these five folders: Adobe Application Manager, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Experience, Adobe Installers, Adobe Sync.
- The last point is not mandatory, but we recommend that you relaunch your Mac.
Uninstall Adobe CC – Way 2
One more way to uninstall Creative Cloud is to use a special application App Cleaner & Uninstaller. The app allows you to delete any other program on your Mac with a full and safe cleanup.