Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4
A simple removal guide for Mac OS X
- Go to Applications folder (Macintosh HD > Applications)
- Continue to Adobe Photoshop CS4 and find Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 file.
P.S. This file is a simple icon. If you don’t have it there, search for it in Finder with a request “Uninstall.app” in the following folder:
- launch the file. You will be asked to enter the administrator password. Enter it and start the uninstallation.
Tick Remove Application Preferences to delete CS4 with all the files it created in progress and keep your system clean.
Further, let’s remove the files Photoshop creates:
- Delete installations folder
Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS4
- It’s recommended that you remove the remaining files in Adobe Installers & Adobe Utilities
folders as well. You can access them via Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities
P.S. If you have other Adobe applications left, delete only its content, not the whole folders.
If for some reasons you cannot find Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 file in a Finder, then use App Cleaner PRO to uninstall Photoshop CS4. The app allows uninstalling any application with all its service content.