There are two ways to open and use the apps from MacCleaner Pro bundle:
- Open the apps from the MacCleaner Pro window. Here you will find a short description for each app and decide which one you need to use right now.
Video Guide – How to Get Started with MacCleaner Pro
2. Use Memory Cleaner as a start application to estimate the occupancy status of the disc and memory usage.
While you can choose the way that suits you most, we recommend that you start with Memory Cleaner. Memory Cleaner analyzes the hard drive space and gives an estimation of cleaning capabilities with MacCleaner Pro tools.
- Launch Memory Cleaner and find its icon in a Menu Bar.
- Click Memory Usage to check up which applications eat your space up. Click Cleanup to free up memory space.
- Click on Disk Usage to display which files may be removable on your disk.