How to Access Safari Extensions
with App Cleaner & Uninstaller
Browser extensions function to make your experience with any browser more convenient, based on your on browsing habits. But if you have a large number of extensions, your browser may start to slow down. Fortunately, you can easily manage your browser extensions with App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
How to manage browser extensions with App Cleaner & Uninstaller:
- Run the application and switch to the Extensions tab.
- Go to the Browser Extensions section, and select and remove unneeded extensions from there.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller finds and displays extensions for any browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and so on). But if you don’t see the extensions used within your Safari browser, you need to change your Mac preferences and allow App Cleaner & Uninstaller access to Safari extensions. To enable this setting, follow the steps below:
- Quit App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy.
- Select the Full Disk Access section.
- Click the Lock icon to make changes and enter your user password.
- Then click the Plus icon.
- Go to the Applications folder and add App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Click the Lock icon again to prevent further changes and close System Preferences.
- Run App Cleaner & Uninstaller → go to the Extensions tab → Browser Extensions. You will see all the extensions used by your Safari browser. Now you can easily select and remove the desired extensions.