App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a software tool, which provides a possibility to clean up your Mac from unneeded apps, service files and extensions, including browser extensions.
Browser extensions are used to make your experience with any browser convenient according to your habits. But if you have a large number of extensions, your browser may start to slow down. Fortunately, you can easily manage your browser extensions with App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Run the application and switch to the Extensions tab.
- Go to the Browser Extensions section, select and remove unneeded extensions from there.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller finds and displays extensions for any browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and so on). But if you don’t see the extensions of your Safari browser, you need to change your Mac preferences and allow App Cleaner & Uninstaller access Safari extensions. For this, follow the steps below:
- Quit App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy.
- Select the Full Disk Access section.
- Click the Lock icon to make changes and enter your user password.
- Then click the Plus icon.
- Go to the Applications folder and add App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Click again the Lock icon to prevent further changes and close System Preferences.
- Run App Cleaner & Uninstaller → go to the Extensions tab → Browser Extensions. You will see all the extension of Safari browser. Now you can easily select and remove them.