App Cleaner & Uninstaller is an app that allows you to remove programs with all their service files. But what should you do if in some case you want to uninstall App Cleaner correctly? It’s quite easy, just follow the simple steps below.
How to completely remove App Cleaner & Uninstaller v.7
- Go to the app’s Preferences and switch to the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down and you will see the uninstalling section.
- Click on Remove. This will completely uninstall the app on your Mac and deactivate the license.
How to completely remove App Cleaner & Uninstaller v. 6.9 and earlier
- Remove App Cleaner & Uninstaller from the Application folder into Trash Bin.
- Delete the service files of App Cleaner & Uninstaller which are stored in the Library folder. To access the hidden Library folder, open Finder, go to Menu bar → click Go to Folder → enter the direct location address ~/Library or use the ⌘+ ⇧+G key shortcut.
- Find and remove the following subfolders from the Library:
- Empty Trash Bin and restart your Mac. App Cleaner & Uninstaller will be removed from your Mac completely.