App Cleaner & Uninstaller – Upgrading to PRO
App Cleaner & Uninstaller allows you to clear the cache files, cookies and other service files of each installed application. You can download it absolutely free from the App Store. It’s a great tool to have when you need to clean up your Mac. To uninstall applications completely in just one click and get some more features, you will need the PRO version. Read in our previous article the difference between free mode and Pro mode or let’s quickly see what features you get with each of them.
- Preview installed programs.
- Preview the programs’ service files.
- Preview the total size of each program.
- Estimate the total size of service files.
- Remove service files.
- Find Remains.
- Remove Remains.
- Preview system extensions.
- Stop programs from running at Mac startup.
- Preview supported document types.
- Remove programs’ executables.
- Remove system extensions.
- Uninstall apps completely in one click.
- Hide ads.
- Get premium support.
How to Upgrade to Pro
If you want to have all the benefits of our tool and make uninstalling apps easier and faster, we recommend using its Pro version. Follow the steps below to upgrade to Pro.
- Launch the application and click Upgrade to Pro – the green button in the top right-hand corner.
- You will see a pop-up window. Click the green Price button to make the purchase through the App Store. If you have previously purchased the app, click the Restore button.
- The App Store service will request your Apple ID. Enter your email and password to log in and download App Cleaner & Uninstaller Pro. Please make sure that you are using the same Apple account you used when you previously downloaded the app.
The applications will receive in-app purchases made with your account.
! If you have a trouble with upgrading to Pro and the Purchase button doesn’t work for you, please, visit the page about Purchase Troubleshooting to solve the issue.
If you had already got the Pro version but then changed your Mac, you can easily restore your purchase. For this, follow the guide below.
How to Restore the Pro Version
- Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller and click to Upgrade to Pro.
- Use the Restore button.
Your in-App purchase will be restored.
! If you face an issue with the application’s restoring, please, read our previous article about How to restore the Pro version of App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
How to Make Sure You’ve Got the Pro Version
Once you upgrade the uninstaller, the green button in the top right-hand corner disappears. It means that now absolutely all the features are available to you. No more will you see an advertisement in the right section of the window, and the locked icons of unobtainable options will be changed to checkboxes. Look at the screenshots.