Welcome to the MacCleaner Pro regular feature update! Meet a new version of MacCleaner Pro, that brings a new exciting Helper tool.
What is the Helper in MacCleaner Pro?
We added a new option in the program that allows you to monitor the items that affect your Mac performance. Now, you can see the following information right from the menu bar:
- Free storage space on your disk
- The volume of cache files
- The total volume of all apps installed on your Mac
- The total volume of the top biggest files on your Mac
- Startup programs that may make your Mac run slowly
- CPU consumers on your Mac
To enable this option, go to the MacCleaner Pro preferences and switch to the Helper tab. Ensure that the appropriate option is checked in this window.
Then simply click the MacCleaner Pro icon in the menu bar to open the Helper window.
Mac Cleaner Pro is an all-in-one tool designed to help you clean up and speed up your Mac. It provides additional software programs in its bundle for a deep Mac cleanup.
With MacCleaner Pro you can do the following:
- Remove cache files and other junk to free up disk space.
- Completely uninstall applications with all their leftovers.
- Manage Mac extensions and Internet plugins.
- Analyze your disk space usage and find the bulkiest content.
- Find and remove duplicate files and folders, similar photos and even merge similar folders.
- Monitor memory usage and clear inactive RAM to speed up your Mac’s performance.
- Find and manage hidden files.
Upgrade to MacCleaner Pro or download a free trial. Enjoy an exciting experience with the software and your clean Mac computer.