MacCleaner PRO is an all-in-one software solution to free up space on your Mac and make it always run like a new computer. The program provides a clean and simple user interface. Also, the program comes with additional Pro tools for a deep Mac cleanup.
Disk Usage section
Once you launched MacCleaner Pro, you will see a bar showing your disk space usage. Here you can find out what is on your hard drive, including the files in the “Other” category.
There are three main sections for quick cleaning and optimizing your Mac’s performance:
- Performance – click on it to speed up your Mac.
- Junk files – click on it to clean up your Mac from unneeded files.
- User files – click on it to see what is on your disk and manage storage space.
Depending on the issue you face on your Mac, for example, a slow Mac or a lack of free storage space, click the appropriate button in the Disk Usage window or choose the appropriate option from the sidebar.
Speed up Mac section
Here you can manage login items, web browser extensions, clear inactive RAM and operate other items that have an influence on your Mac’s speed:
- Free up RAM
- Disable startup programs
- Reindex Spotlight
- Reindex Mail
To see more options for making your Mac even faster, switch to the Expert mode.
- Remove Internet plugins
- Disable browser extensions
- Quit heavy consumers
Clean up Mac section
Switch to this section to view all junk files on your Mac which you can safely remove:
- Installation packages
- Language files
In the Expert mode you can view and select more items for removal:
- Mail attachments
- Screenshot files
Manage Disk Space section
In this section, you can browse your disk usage in more detail and find out the list of the biggest files, folders, apps and other items on your hard drive:
- System files
- Duplicate files
Pro Tools and Helpers
In the sidebar menu, you can also find Pro tools and helpers for deep cleaning of your Mac hard drive and fixing the problem of a slow Mac.
- Find duplicate files – from here you can launch a special software program Duplicate File FInder to find, remove, and organize duplicate files and folders on your Mac.
- Uninstall applications – from here you can launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller to completely delete applications, their remaining files, and extensions.
- Analyze disk space usage – from here you can launch a special hard drive analyzer that scans any drive and provides a convenient diagram of disk usage helping to find the bulkiest content.
- Funter – launch this application to easily show, hide, and search for hidden files on your Mac.
- Memory Cleaner – launch this application to monitor the memory usage by apps and regularly free up inactive RAM memory to speed up your Mac.