Duplicate File Finder is free to download from the App Store and allows you to find and remove duplicate files. It also has a PRO mode that provides even more features and is available with in-App Purchase. Let’s take a look at the added benefits.
- Finds all duplicate files and folders
- Finds similar photos
- Deletes duplicate files
- Scans all drive types
- Finds duplicates in hidden folders
- Provides a Quick Look of duplicates
- Searches quickly among duplicates by category type
- Skips scanning certain folders, files, files with specified extensions
- Uses Autoselect option
- Quickly open duplicates in Finder
- Regulates minimum and maximum file sizes for scanning
- Uses Smart Cleanup hints
Includes all the features of free mode and even more:
- Removes duplicate folders
- Removes duplicates from Similar folders
- Merges folders
- Uses Select Duplicates in Folder option
- Restores removed duplicates
- Includes the option to remove duplicates to a specified folder instead of moving to Trash
Thus, if you want to do a deep cleanup, you should upgrade to Pro. Let’s learn how to upgrade:
- Click the green Get Pro button from the top right corner of the app’s window.
- You will see a pop-up window. Click the button with the price.
- In the window that appears, enter your Apple ID username and password, and click Sign in.
That’s all. As soon as the in-app purchase is completed, the green button and lock icons next to the features disappear. If no changes occur after purchasing, then reboot your Mac → launch the app → click Get Pro again → click Restore.