With Duplicate File Remover Pro you can merge Similar folders – move or copy unique files from one folder to another. The app allows you to merge duplicates also with different names.
How to merge Similar Folders
- Switch to the Similars tab.
- Select the folders you want to merge and click the Merge Folders button.
- In the next dialog window specify the preferences and click the Review & Merge button:
- Copy unique files
- Move unique files
- Remove source folder after merging
- Merge duplicates files with different names
- Set Finder color tag to merged files
- Review the files that are going to be merged and confirm merging.