If you face the problem of a slow Mac, follow these steps to speed up your system with MacCleaner Pro:
- Switch to the Speed up Mac section from the sidebar.
- Take a look at the provided options. All of these operations can be safely run by the app for a fast speed up:
- Free up RAM – clear inactive RAM memory
- Disable startup programs – stop automatically running apps at Mac login.
- Reindex Spotlight – reset the Spotlight index to fix the search issues.
- Reindex Mail – when Mail fails to launch or some messages are missing, update the list of emails and fix all issues with your Mailbox.
- Disable internet plugins – special program components that add specific features for Internet browsing and may make your Mac run slowly.
- Disable browser extensions – small software programs that add additional functionality to a web browser but affect its performance speed.
- Quit heavy consumers – close the apps that require high memory usage and often freeze.
After this, you will notice that your Mac has started to work faster.