Zipcloud was designed to allow users to store photos, videos, documents, music and many more files. However, the app can lead to an advertisement which, if clicked, may have a virus which hacks programs or tools, so that the Zipcloud tool is classified as potentially dangerous software. But don’t worry! Today we will share 2 ways to uninstall Zipcloud on Mac.
How to Uninstall Zipcloud on Mac Manually
To protect your Mac operating system and uninstall the cloud program, follow these steps:
- Go to the Applications folder in the Finder and delete ZipCloud from there.
Then open thehidden Library folder. For this, open Finder, click Go in the menu bar, press Option and select Library from the drop menu.
- In the Library folder, find the app’s system files and delete them. Check the following subfolders:
- ~/Library/Application Support/…
- ~/Library/Saved Application State/…
How to uninstall Zipcloud on Mac Using App Cleaner
You may agree that the manual way of uninstalling apps takes too much time. That’s why in this part we will tell you how to uninstall any program on Mac, including Zipcloud, with just a few clicks. You can do that with a special utility App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Download App Cleaner & Uninstaller.
- Launch the app to scan the Applications folder.
- In the list of applications below, look for the Zipcloud app and select it.
- Click the Remove button and confirm its removal.
By the way, App Cleaner & Uninstaller can find the leftovers of already removed apps. It means that you can easily get rid of all these useless system files taking up your disk space. To view these files, check the Remaining Files section.